Re: LAD archives (was: Re: [ecasound] midi controller boxes)

Subject: Re: LAD archives (was: Re: [ecasound] midi controller boxes)
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 18:23:58 EET

On Sat, 09 Dec 2000, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> yes, perform a search.
That's right, performing a search in lynx bounces you to some page the
title of which is, "posti.wakkanet.fi - WWW-postipalvelu", can't say
much more since my finnish is not at its best. :) I tried the same
thing with emacs' w3 browser and ended up to a blank page after
hitting search. There's definitely a problem here.