Re: [ecasound] development releases: ecasound, qtecasound and ecawave

Subject: Re: [ecasound] development releases: ecasound, qtecasound and ecawave
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 03:15:29 EET

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> href="http://ecasound.seul.org/download/qtecasound-0.1.2d1
> -1.i386.rpm">qtecasound-0.1.2d1
> -1.i386.rpm</a>
[...]
> in the .http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/qtecasound/download.html
> files was enough to kill my mozilla in a mysterious fashion.
> I think there shouldn't be any newlines between the quotes?

Oops. I use RXML (roxen markup language) to write the common parts of
ecasound web pages. There seems to have been a bug in the code creating
the download pages. In some cases, instead of "0.1.2d1", it inserted
"0.1.2d1\n". Should now be fixed.. Btw; both the old 4.xx netscape and
lynx accepted the line-breaks without problems...

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .