Re: [ecasound] python lists working!

Subject: Re: [ecasound] python lists working!
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 01:00:57 EET

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, janne halttunen wrote:

> Could it optionally made so that ecasound doesn't print anything to stdout?

Yup, those messages will be removed before the first devel-release. You
can get some of them by setting the debug level ('eci_command("debug
255') to get all debug messages).

> ps. in CVS there where some errors that prevented it compiling. (-k was
> no help)

Hmm, could this be because I'm using Python 2.0...? I checked out the
current CVS-tree to two separate machines, and on both them, the tree
compiled fine (all tree modules; ecasound, qtecasound and ecawave).

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .