Re: [ecasound] where do I get pyeca.py

Subject: Re: [ecasound] where do I get pyeca.py
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 17:11:30 EET

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> Where do I get pyeca.pyy? it does not make install.

Was missing from the CVS-tree. I just added it.

PS I'm not sure whether we actually need pyeca.py. As libtool
   insists that all libraries have the 'lib' prefix, the
   pyecasound is compiled as libpyecasound.so. So to import
   pyecasound to python, you'd have to write 'import libpyecasound'.
   'pyeca.py' basically just does this one thing,
   "from libpyecasound import *" and makes things a bit easier (you
   just have to import pyeca). Whether this is really needed or
   elegant, I don't know. I'm no python expert ... at least yet. ;)

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .