Re: [ecasound] copying one signal to two channels?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] copying one signal to two channels?
From: Jeremy Hall (jhall@uu.net)
Date: Sat Dec 02 2000 - 20:48:35 EET

I think part of the problem is that you're defining two chains and
attempting to apply an effect to multiple chains at once. This has
traditionally not worked, be it bug, design, or feature.

ecasound -i /dev/dsp -o /dev/dsp -erc:1,2

should do the trick.

ecasound -a:1,2 -i /dev/dsp -a:1 -o /dev/dsp -erc:1,2 -a:2 -o track1.wav
-erc:1,2

also will work.

_J