RE: [ecasound] building from cvs

Subject: RE: [ecasound] building from cvs
From: Rob Coker (rcs@birch.net)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 17:21:01 EET

You're right. It was weird. I just remembered yesterday similar problems
with a different project. My internet access is through windows. CVS on
windows does the bad CR-LF stuff at the end of lines. That thoroughly
screws up everything when building. I re-downloaded the cvs version in
binary form. It is building fine right now.

Sorry for the headache and beware of mixing windows and cvs.

Rob