[ecasound] building from cvs

Subject: [ecasound] building from cvs
From: Rob Coker (rcs@birch.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 16:49:12 EET

I downloaded the ecasound code from cvs yesterday and tried to make it.
When I ran automake, I got a ton of errors (I can submit an error log if
anyone wants it). aclocal ran fine. autoconf had a number of ':command not
found' errors. Needless to say, it didn't build right.

I'm running Mandrake 7.1 on an x86. I was able to compile ecasound
1.7.9r13. Is this my problem or a cvs problem?

Rob Coker