Re: [ecasound] Metronome (was RE: huge todo-list)

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Metronome (was RE: huge todo-list)
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 22:39:06 EET

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Rob Coker wrote:

> Is cvs accessible anonomously? or does one need to get special write
> priveleges? As I already mentioned I want to add tremolo in.

Instructions for accessing ecasound's CVS anonymously are at
http://www.wakkanet.fi/~kaiv/ecasound/download.html ... the
normal procedures:

cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.seul.org:/home/cvspsrv/cvsroot login
[ password is 'guest' ]
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.seul.org:/home/cvspsrv/cvsroot co module

Ecasound modules are "sound/ecasound", "sound/qtecasound" and
"sound/ecawave".

As for a CVS account, currently I'm the only one with write access. This
isn't written in stone, just the current situation (patches go
through me).