[ecasound] tuner?

Subject: [ecasound] tuner?
From: Krzys Majewski (majewski@cs.ubc.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 06:13:42 EEST

Can't remember if I asked this already-- anybody have a tuner, for
ecasound or otherwise? By tuner I mean a program that takes e.g. a
guitar signal and tells me if the guitar is out of tune, how much out
of tune it is, and so on. Ideally a real-time thing so I can use the
tuner for, erh, tuning. -chris