Re: [ecasound] Ecasound software control?

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Ecasound software control?
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 23:36:29 EEST

On Mon, 16 Oct 2000, Marc Lavallée wrote:

>> See www.eca.cx and the "eca projects" page.
> I can't find gteca. Where is it exactly?

Doh, I mixed the two projects. Gteca is still unpublic, but you can
take a look at Eco. It uses the same principle. Btw; Eca is written in
Perl, while Gteca is written in Python, so you won't be able to use them
directly, but you'll get the idea.

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .