[ecasound] synch trouble with ALSA 0.6.x

Subject: [ecasound] synch trouble with ALSA 0.6.x
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 18:01:06 EEST

Ecasound's ALSA 0.6.x plugin had a serious bug, which caused multitrack
sync to fail badly most of the time. So if you had trouble syncing your
playback and recording, and you've used 0.6.x, this bug has been causing
the trouble. I also suspect that the current 0.5.x code doesn't work right
all the time. So, if you've had sync troubles, either use OSS (using
ALSA's OSS-emulation, or the real drivers), or update to latest ALSA and
ecasound. I'll update the CVS-tree right away.

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .