[ecasound] mybody/ourlist :-)

Subject: [ecasound] mybody/ourlist :-)
From: lee johnson (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 16:33:38 EEST

> > How about:
> > # ecasound -c -r -b128 -f:16,2,44100 \
> > -a:1 -i:/usr/local/cd/mybody-08.wav -o:/dev/dsp \
> > -a:2 -i:/dev/dsp -o:/usr/local/cd/newsing.wav

I CC's to my list thought they might get a kick out of this......so for you
guys this list ( ecasound-list-owner@wakkanet.fi )
represents assistance to people using a program for the Linux OS ( I use
both windows and linux ) called Ecasound which allows for
command line ( low memory usage and packaged with features ) multi-track
usage..........

Just in case anyone thinks i'm doing weird things with my body :-) LOL (
/usr/local/cd/mybody...)
its short for a song by karen carpenter who was part of a group ( 'The
Carpenters' ) that my ML had singlong to ........

see for youself anytime i'm kinda proud of it......
http://www.imyourhandiman.com/TheCarpenters

you just click on singalong link thereafter......

the singalong page somtimes? displays error message but if it does you just
hit back on broswer and it lets you in..its just a simple DHTML script that
caters to older browsers and seems slightly buggy...its to be fixed but
works

lee
------ :)