Re: [ecasound] failed configure

Subject: Re: [ecasound] failed configure
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@eca.cx)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 19:51:22 EEST

On Tue, 5 Sep 2000, Rob Coker wrote:

> I'm running Mandrake 7.1 installed for development. I'm failing
> configuration because it does not find map.h and then says that I'm missing

Have you tried bypassing the configure check? You can do this by editing
configure.in:

-AC_MSG_WARN([C++ header files not found!])
-AC_MSG_ERROR([C++ header files not found!])

Then "autoconf" and "./configure". Also, do you have map.h somewhere on
your filesystem (try command "locate map.h" or "find / -type f | grep
map.h")?

 . http://www.eca.cx/aivastus ... [ aivastus net radio ] /\ .