Re: [ecasound] report on CVS

Subject: Re: [ecasound] report on CVS
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 12:38:59 EEST

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, S. Massy wrote:

>> file audioio-alsalb.h got lost, I can't find it anywhere...
> Sorry, should have looked further before mailing, When migrating to
> plugins directory dashes have been changed for underscores so
> audioio-alsalb.h has been changed for audioio_alsalb.h but the
> #include statements haven't been updated to conform to that,
> everything compiles fine by now...

Doh, I should have noticed that. I have ALSA CVS installed on my machine,
and thus audioio_alsalb.cpp is bypassed altogether. The dashes ->
underscores conversions had to be done, because dashes are not
allowed in libtool library names.

--
Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .
 . audio software for linux .. http://www.eca.cx 		 .