Re: [ecasound] Makefile problem

Subject: Re: [ecasound] Makefile problem
From: S. Massy (theanaloguekid@tak.net.dhis.org)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 00:58:38 EEST

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, S. Massy wrote:
>
> > Flat out, Makefile needs to be updated in ./libecasound/plugins for current
> > CVS tree
Oops, I've reported this twice, sorry about that...

> Actually, only "Makefile.am" is under CVS control. In other words, do
> a "automake ; aclocal ; autoconf"...
I used cvscompile which is equivalent to the above and I got the problem;
what happens is that an empty Makefile is created in plugins thus
getting make to bail out with a "no rule to make target all in
plugins". (BTW just adding "all:" in that Makefile solved the
problem, just thought you might like to be aware of the problem though
it's no big deal.)