[ecasound] A small Qt-related change in ecasound licensing

Subject: [ecasound] A small Qt-related change in ecasound licensing
From: Kai Vehmanen (k@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2000 - 01:38:17 EEST

COPYING.Qt (now comes with all ecasound and ecawave dist packages):

--cut--
Due to the recent Debian vs KDE vs Qt vs whoever debate, I want to
make one addition to qtecasound's and libqtecasound's licensing. The
following is an exception to the GPL.

As a special exception, you have permission to link this program
with the Qt library and distribute executables, as long as you
follow the requirements of the GNU GPL in regard to all of the
software in the executable aside from Qt.

This does not excuse you from the licensing terms of the Qt toolkit,
which must still be distributed per the terms of its own license.
In all other situations concerning this software, GPL is applied.
See the file 'COPYING'.
--cut--

I've made this change according to the instructions given on
GNU's licensing page at:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html

--
Kai Vehmanen <k@eca.cx> ---------------- CS, University of Turku .