Re: [ecasound] bug in ecawave, 2nd

Subject: Re: [ecasound] bug in ecawave, 2nd
From: I'm Your Handiman -Online- (lee@imyourhandiman.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 20:00:15 EEST

Rene Windiks wrote:

> The segmentation fault regarding marking a wav
> file also happens in version 0.2.2r2. By the way,
> the program does not crash when I mark a file
> from the middle to the end.
>
> --
> Rene Windiks
> Phone/Fax: +49-30-6821962
> E-Mail: rene.windiks@rz.hu-berlin.de

okay....really sorry for this lame question
BUT..once i start the session/chain ( i'm just beginning with ecasound )
how on earth do i stop it so that
the -o:singalong.wav actually is saved to disk..and not just
stopped..i've checked the readmes/examples.html but
can find no reference to it that or I must consider myself
bit........:)LOL

lee-