[ecasound] bug in ecawave

Subject: [ecasound] bug in ecawave
From: Rene Windiks (rene.windiks@rz.hu-berlin.de)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 18:04:15 EEST

Hi Kai,

I think I have found a bug in ecawave (0.2.1d2). When I
mark a sound (wav) file such that I start in the middle
and move the cursur to zero time while the left mouse
button is pushed, the program crashes (Segmentation fault).
The wav file is opened within the direct direct mode.

Has this something to do with a division by zero (x/0)?

Best regards.

--
Rene Windiks
Phone/Fax: +49-30-6821962