[ecasound] Recording streams

Subject: [ecasound] Recording streams
From: Frank Stefani (f.stefani@gaponline.de)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 22:59:34 EEST

Hi all :-)

My name is Frank from Germany and I'm brand new to the list
and to ecasound. I hope to get some help from the members of
this list.

What I first want to know is: Can I use ecasound to record
streamed audio (RealPlayer w/ netradio)?

I use Linux-2.2.10 w/ SoundBlaster-32AWE and all the usual
sound apps work as expected.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Frank

         Music       \             \      o/ \\
   _/ \_  /^\          Paragliding      Climbing \\  \_