Re: [ecasound] problems with AM_PROG_LIBGTOOLS

Subject: Re: [ecasound] problems with AM_PROG_LIBGTOOLS
From: Neil E. Klepeis (nklepeis@uclink4.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 07:49:31 EEST

ALSA apparently supports the Midiman Delta series of professional
24-bit/96kHz audio cards.
(http://www.midiman.com/html/products/delta44.htm)

But I remember reading something on the ALSA list that applications need
to have a special kind of multi-channel capability (I don't remember
exactly). Does, or will, ecasound work with the Delta Series?

Neil