[ecasound] Kai's gone (for a while) [Was: sourceforge and other things]

Subject: [ecasound] Kai's gone (for a while) [Was: sourceforge and other things]
From: Arto Hamara (artham@utu.fi)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 16:45:52 EEST

jhall@UU.NET (Jeremy Hall) writes:

[snip]
> I haven't done a full test to see what was missed and what wasn't. I was
> planning to go look through the source and see if I could find the
> problem, but thought I'd let ya know so you could fix it if it was a
> simple thing.

Kai seems not to have mentioned it here, but he's spending this week
in Germany visiting a friend. I don't know if he's able to follow this
mailing list while there, but I don't think he'll be doing any coding
(dedication is one thing, but that would be downright scary ;).

So if you're in hurry, better check it yourself.

--
,' Arto Hamara * artham@utu.fi * http://slayground.yok.utu.fi/ ,-'