[ecasound] CVS update - 1.7.x development started

Subject: [ecasound] CVS update - 1.7.x development started
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 03:17:13 EET

I just put the first 1.7.x version to CVS. Hopefully it compiles.
I've added and removed a lot of files, so it wouldn't be a suprise.
Unfortunately I don't have time to test it right now.

I've rewritten some parts of qtecasound (no big user-visible changes)
and more is to come. I've also added a new 2-stage linear envelope
(-kl2) and there's now initial support for inter-chain looping. See
ecasound NEWS file and man pages for more info.

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux multitrack audio processing