Re: [ecasound] ecasound with glibc2.0

Subject: Re: [ecasound] ecasound with glibc2.0
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv@wakkanet.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 19:12:47 EEST

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999, Billy Biggs wrote:

> Is there anyone on this list who is successfully using ecasound with
> glibc2.0 (pre 2.1)?

Hmm, I've received a few reports about this "sched_yeild" problem
and glibc version has been 2.0 in all cases. This is a bit odd. I'll
try to reproduce the error.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what combinations of kernel, libc and
libstdc++ are compatible with ecasound. So if you've managed
to get ecasound working I'd like to hear from you. And in addition,
it would also be useful to know what distributions are compatible
right from the box...

--
Kai Vehmanen <kaiv@wakkanet.fi> -------- CS, University of Turku, Finland
 . http://www.wakkanet.fi/ecasound/ - linux audio processing